Dual Head TDX Rollformer
The Vicon TDX Rollformer produces SMACNA's T25a or T25b connections. Material is formed to produce a SMACNA approved transverse flange connection.
ViSoft Software is menu-driven, user-friendly and can be set to SMACNA standards or customized to your shop standards. Continually updated and supported by Vicon's experienced team of programming engineers, ViSoft ensures enhanced productivity and superb part accuracy.
- Large heavy duty bearings with inner races protect roll spindles and extend the life of the machine.
- Reliable, quiet performance
- Superior quality with 16 forming stations on each rollform head.
- Accurate positioning with precision ball screws.
- Pneumatically operated bypass guides with wedge-grip conveyors allow blanks to be fed through for other types of duct connections.
- 72" coil capacity
- Heavier material capacity available
- "Grease duct" option available to produce right angle flange
- Other four bolt T-25 profiles also available
- 18-26 Gauge mild steel capacity with no adjustments required when changing metal thickness
- 10 HP motor coupled to a heavy duty oil bath gear reducer
- Heavy duty roller chain drive (no belts)
- Rugged 1-1/4" diameter stress proof roller spindles
Click on the calculator to the left to view how quickly the Coil Line pays for itself and starts making a profit.
Other machines you might be interested in: