HVAC 510 Plasma Cutting Table
Standard Sheet Metal Cutting System
This rugged yet flexible plasma cutting machine is the solution for the optimal processing of HVAC duct fittings. Fast, clean and accurate, this CNC cutting system drastically reduces waste material and operating costs resulting in greater profitability.
Exclusive dual rack and pinion drives provide superb positioning accuracy for unmatched part quality. Material stops guide the operator for loading sheets eliminating error and material waste.
- Standard 5' x 10' cutting area with options for up to 6' x 20' cutting area to accommodate various shop requirements
- Rugged drives are sized for minimizing system wear and tear while providing peak performance
- All aluminum, low inertia gantry produces highly accurate parts and sharp corners and notches
- One piece down draft table including built-in automatic CNC controlled exhaust fan circuit which is only on during cutting
- State-of-the-art PC controller with color monitor for machine-side viewing of parts being processed
- On screen status control provides efficient control and easy diagnostics
- Torch choice flexibility for cutting a variety of materials from 28 gauge up to 1/2" plate
- Traversing speed up to 2,000 inches per minute
- Non-lubricating gears and bearings
|Effective Cutting Area||(Standard)
|Material Capacity||28 gauge to
1/2" thick plate
Click on the calculator to the left to view how quickly the HVAC 510 pays for itself and starts making a profit.